Vision, VALUES & Beliefs
Our vision IS to lead as many people as possible into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- PASSIONATE: Never before or since have we seen the kind of passion that Jesus demonstrated when He walked the earth, gave His life for us and changed the world forever. It is our desire to be filled with that kind of passion and to be used by God to impact those around us for eternity.
- ACCEPTING: Jesus never required anyone to get their act together before He would accept them. His message was one of grace and hope. At Amplify Church you will be accepted as you as well as challenged to grow spiritually and become more like Jesus.
- GENEROUS: Jesus personified generosity. He gave everything for us. As Christ-followers we must aspire to be like Him and show generosity with our time, money, talents and encouragement.
- INSPIRING: Jesus consistently lifted those around Him to new levels of faith, love, courage and excellence. Our lives are richer when we are always moving to new levels and inspiring others to do the same.
WE BELIEVE THAT:
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God and the source of Christian beliefs.
- There is one living and true God, Maker of heaven and earth, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is God's Son. He was born to the virgin Mary, led a sinless life, and was our substitute on the cross where He shed His blood for the forgiveness of our sins. He died, was buried, was bodily resurrected, ascended into heaven and will someday visibly return to the earth.
- Even though people were created in God's image, we sinned by nature and by choice and became alienated from God. We are incapable of becoming right with God through our own efforts. Our only hope for forgiveness, right standing with God and the assurance of living for eternity in heaven is putting our faith only and completely in Jesus Christ.
- The Holy Spirit empowers Christians to live in a way that is pleasing to God and to fulfill the purpose He has for our lives.
- Water Baptism and Communion are outward expressions of an individual's commitment to live for Jesus Christ.
- The Church is made up of all who have put their faith in Jesus Christ, and the Church should be unified in loving God, loving one another, and making Him known to the world.