FOR A NEW GENERATION
FOR A NEW GENERATION: A Practical Guide For Revitalizing Your Church
Released by Zondervan Harper Collins
The article by TribLive reporter, Natasha Lindstrom, about how Amplify is reaching
the next generation was posted nationally in The Washington Times. Read it here.
Buy a copy HERE for a church leader or church member whose church needs to better connect with the next generation!
- Lee Kricher is the expert I point people to with questions about transitioning a church... Andy Stanley, Senior Pastor, North Point Ministries
- Rich in insight, difficult to put down, courage-inspiring, practical, and brutally honest, For a New Generation makes church revitalization seem invitingly doable--because it can be! Warren Bird, Ph.D., Research Director, Leadership Network
- The story of a church where the seemingly impossible became possible in God's power. Read it with the prayer that God will do a similar work in your church! Thom S. Rainer, President and CEO of LifeWay Christian Resources
- ...a powerful leadership story that will resonate deeply with any pastor or church member! Santiago "Jimmy" Mellado, President and CEO of Compassion International
- Lee Kricher knows what he's talking about... You'll love his practical, inspiring approach. Carey Nieuwhof, author, Leading Change Without Losing It
- An inspiring story and a unique guide that will help church leaders and members apply sound organizational change strategies. Brad Lomenick, author, H3 Leadership and The Catalyst Leader
- This could be the most important book you purchase this year! Tom Cheyney, Founder, Renovate National Church Revitalization Conference